Acumen Fellow Program Pakistan 2017 | Application Procedure & Eligibility
PAKISTAN FELLOWS ARE DRIVING REAL CHANGE IN THEIR OWN COMMUNITIES.
Each year, the Pakistan Fellows Program brings together 20 emerging leaders from different regions, sectors, and socio-economic backgrounds in Pakistan.
ABOUT THE PAKISTAN FELLOWS PROGRAM:
Regional Fellows Program is a one-year leadership development program designed to build the next generation of social leaders with the audacity to transform society and create a better, more inclusive world.
The program equips 20 extraordinary individuals from across Pakistan with the knowledge, support system and practical wisdom to unlock their full potential and drive positive change in society. Over the course of a year, Fellows remain in their jobs while taking part in five week-long seminars, where they receive the tools, training and space to innovate new ideas, accelerate their impact, build a strong network of social leaders from across their region and around the world.
WHO BECOMES A REGIONAL FELLOW:
Fellows are individuals who dare to do what’s right, not what’s easy, to create positive change in their country. Fellows can come from diverse cultural, geographic and socioeconomic backgrounds and work in any sector, and they must be committed to ending poverty in their community through their work. They are the individuals who are making a long-term play of systems-level changing impact and are seeking the leadership and moral imagination skills to make it happen.
The Fellows we seek are:
- Founders, Entrepreneurs, Intrapreneurs, Policy Makers, Movement Builders Innovators
- Men and women of all ages and education levels who are able to participate in a program conducted in English.
- Pakistanis who have a demonstrated history of impact, commitment and concrete connection to the region.
- Leaders with strong personal integrity, unrelenting perseverance and moral imagination.
- Committed individuals ready to undergo an intensive year-long personal transformation and leadership journey followed by an induction into the larger Fellows Community.
Acumen Fellow Program Pakistan 2017 | How to Apply:
Applications for the Pakistan Fellows Class of 2018 open August 1, 2017.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
The online application consists of:
- Background information
- Short & long answer questions
Application Instructions: For more guidance on how to answer the application questions, please click here.
Frequently Asked Questions: For a list of Frequently Asked Questions and their answers, please click here.
Downloadable Application: For applicants who are unable to apply via the WizeHive link below, please click here.
[otw_shortcode_button href=”https://www.youtube.com/GharanaPK?sub_confirmation=1″ size=”large” icon_type=”social foundicon-youtube” icon_position=”left” shape=”square” color_class=”otw-red” target=”_blank”]Subscribe | GharanaPK[/otw_shortcode_button]
Acumen Fellow Program Pakistan 2017 | Application Procedure & Eligibility | THE SELECTION PROCESS:
The selection process for this program is very rigorous and highly competitive. Here is a general timeline of the process:
- Applications open: August 1, 2017
- Applications close: September 1, 2017
- Telephone Interviews: September 2017
- In-Person Selection Conference: November, 11th (Karachi)
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) invites individuals and teams to design a logo for its Management of the Dead in Emergencies (MotD) program. Red Cross Logo Competition Participate to Win 1 Lac Cash