The US Educational Foundation in Pakistan announces the latest Undergraduate Semester Exchange Program 2021. USA Undergraduate Scholarship 2021 | UGRAD 2021 Pakistan
USA Fully Funded Scholarship 2021
In 2010, the Global Undergraduate Exchange Program – Pakistan (Global UGRAD-Pakistan) was launched by the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (ECA) of the United States Department of State. The program in Pakistan is administered by the United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan (USEFP) and in the United States by the International Research & Exchanges Board (IREX).
USA Undergraduate Scholarship 2021
Within a short life-span, the Global UGRAD has gained immense popularity among the Pakistani university going students. With the first batch of 100 fellows of the 2010-11 Global UGRAD-Pakistan returned to Pakistan to complete their undergraduate degrees at Pakistani universities.
The Global UGRAD program is designed to award undergraduate Pakistani students enrolled at a university in Pakistan. The Global UGRAD-Pakistan program offers cultural/academic exchange through a non-degree program for a semester at a university in the U.S.
UGRAD 2021 Pakistan
Applicants of this program are required to be in either their 14th or 15th year of formal education.
Students enrolled in either, a four-year bachelor’s program or a two-year bachelor’s programs are eligible to apply.
- Pakistani citizens.
- 25 years or younger.
- Currently enrolled in a college or university and committed to returning to their home universities following the completion of the program.
- In their 14th or 15th year of formal education.
- Applicants are required to submit current/most recent, and old transcripts with application.
UGRAD Exchange Program 2021
- Dual U.S./Pakistani nationals or U.S. permanent residents.
- Those who have a parent or spouse who is a U.S. citizen, permanent U.S. resident, or has a pending U.S. immigration.
- Employees of the Fulbright organization, the U.S. Department of State, or USAID and their spouses, children, fiancés, siblings, dependents, and parents.
- Students in their final year of university.
- Round-trip airfare.
- Tution and Fees.
- Housing and meals.
- A limited allowance for books.
- Accident and Sickness coverage.
- Monthly maintenance allowance.
How to Apply:
The Global UGRAD-Pakistan program is advertised every year (please check for availability) by September/October. The application form is required to be submitted online. All supporting documents, such as photocopies of transcripts including an explanation of the grading scale of the university issuing the degree, are to be attached to the online application before submission. Scan copies of all your university attested transcripts must be uploaded online including the most recent transcript.
NOTE: Only selected students will be required to provide Reference Letters and No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their current academic institution.
Last date to Apply: 28-April-2021
Now you can read the articles in Urdu by Clicking Here.