Pakistan State Bank SBP offers financial assistance by Scholarship. State Bank of Pakistan Scholarship 2021 | SBP Merit Scholarship 2021.
The State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) offers financial assistance by way of Merit Scholarship to the talented and meritorious children of its serving / retired/deceased employees (up to OG-2 level) who are pursuing their studies at Intermediate, Graduation, and Post-Graduation levels.
Applications for the grant of scholarships under Merit Scholarship Scheme 2020-21 are invited from eligible candidates on the prescribed form.
Eligibility for SBP Merit Scholarship 2021:
Courses and Subjects: All disciplines for Intermediate, Graduation, Post-Graduation, and Diplomas (duration minimum six months).
Educational Institutions: The award of scholarships for Intermediate, Graduation, Post-Graduation, and Diploma Courses will be considered for only those students who have taken admission in Colleges. Universities, Degree Awarding Institutions (DAIs) / Technical Training Institutes duly recognized by the relevant authority/body (HEC, BIEK, BISE, IBCC, NAVTTC, PEC, PMDC, TEVTA, etc.).
Levels of Scholarship:
Enrolled in Program: Intermediate, Previous Qualification: Matric / 0-Levels, Amount: Rs. 6,160
Enrolled in Program: Graduation, Previous Qualification: Intermediate / A-Levels, Amount: Rs. 7,840
Enrolled in Program: Post-Graduation, Previous Qualification: Graduate Degree, Amount: Rs. 11,200
Eligibility Criteria for State Bank of Pakistan Scholarship 2021:
- Children of SBP employees (serving / retired/deceased) up to OG-2 level who have passed their last exams.
- Matriculation / 0-Level Intermediate / A-Level / Graduation / Diploma) in any year with a minimum “B” grade or at least 60% Marks.
- In the case of grades mentioned in GPA / CGPA format, the candidate must provide a certificate from the concerned institution. Stating the grading policy with GPA’s corresponding percentages and minimum GPA requirements.
- The candidates must have secured admission to recognized educational institutions during the calendar year 2019 and afterward.
- The students are not in receipt of scholarships from any other institution or the government.
- The duration of the enrolled program must be mentioned clearly on the application form and supported with documentary evidence from the educational institutions.
- The minimum duration of diplomas should be 6 months.
State Bank Scholarship 2021 Admissibility / Withdrawal:
- The scholarship will be granted in order of merit and in accordance with the prescribed quota for each course.
- To those candidates who strictly meet all the eligibility conditions mentioned in this advertisement.
- Scholarships under this scheme cannot be claimed for the same level of education twice.
- Disbursement of scholarship during each subsequent year and semester.
- After that, will be subject to submission of the progress report of the last examination undertaken by the student.
- The scholarship will be withdrawn where children fail or do not appear in the examination.
SBP Scholarship 2021 Application Form Procedure:
Eligible candidates may submit their applications to Mr. Amjad Ali, Sr. Joint Director, Human Resources Department, State Bank of Pakistan, I I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi-74000.
Last date to Apply: June 30, 2021