If you are a researcher or want to write something on amazing challenging topic then here is golden opportunity for you to write an essay to represent your country and become one of 100 scholars for leaders for tomorrow. ST Gallen Symposium Essay Competition 2018 Be Leaders of Tomorrow
Compete for the St. Gallen Wings of Excellence Award and qualify for participation as a «Leader of Tomorrow» in the world’s premier opportunity for intergenerational debates: The St. Gallen Symposium.
- Join the debate with 600 top global leaders and decision makers
- Share your thoughts, ideas and visions with the global elite
- Expenses for travel, board and lodging covered, travel service provided
- Meet 200 of the world’s brightest young minds
- Celebrate the symposium’s 30th competition since 1989
- CHF 30,000.– prize money shared by the three winners
- Small and intimate gatherings with world leaders, exclusively for the Leaders of Tomorrow
- Broad media coverage
- Become member of a truly unique and strong global community
Qualify with an excellent essay.
We expect a professional, creative and thought-provoking essay. Be bold, unconventional, and distinctive on the following competition question:
Robots are coming for your job. How do you augment yourself to stay economically relevant?
Author Yuval Noah Harari claims that the rapid progress of artificial intelligence technology will render the human species economically useless within decades. Imagine a world in which humans fight back, harnessing AI and other technologies to stay economically indispensable – and, ultimately, competitive against the computers. Describe the job you aspire to in the future, how it will potentially be influenced by AI, and how you would augment yourself technologically if necessary to prevail in your chosen career.
The following criteria must be met:
- Form Essay (max. 2,100 words)
- Language English
- Deadline 1 February 2018, 11:59 p.m. last time zone (UTC-12)
- Anonymity Your name must not be mentioned anywhere in the contribution file
- Individuality Individual work expected, no group work allowed. The essay must be written exclusively for this contest. The idea must be the author’s own.
- Citation All sources must be cited and referred to the respective part in the essay. All contributions will be tested for plagiarism.
You can find the more info about the competition on Official Website.
ST Gallen Symposium Essay Competition 2018 Apply now.
Register now and apply via the following LINK .
Meet this and previous year’s winners and read their contributions.
See the full list of Previous years Topic and Winners Here.
Want to receive daily updates via email? submit your email here