Juvenile card is an identity card issued to children under the age of 18 years. The chip-based card is distinguished from Child Registration Certificate (CRC) as it is an ‘entitled document’ with multiple facilities. Child’s parents or blood relative holding a valid National Identity Card (NIC) is required to be physically present for providing the biometrics. Please visit any NADRA Registration Center (NRC) to apply for Juvenile card as the online facility is not available. New NADRA Juvenile Card will be got in simple steps.
How to to Apply for NADRA Juvenile Card (JV)
You can apply for your Juvenile Card (JV) by visiting any NADRA Registration Center (NRC). Following are the steps which you will be following at the NRC:
- You will be issued a token
- Your photograph will be captured
- Your fingerprints and signature will be taken
- Your required data entry will be done and form will be printed to be reviewed by yourself
- You will be handed over a printed version of your application form
Once the form is printed and given to you, please submit the form to the concerned NRC after you have got it attested either by a blood relative (father/mother/brother/sister/daughter/son) or any gazetted officer.
Please click here to locate your nearest NRC.
You can Track Your Application by providing your tracking id and contact number.
🔥Also See This: How To Get Virtual MasterCard in Pakistan for Online Payments
Required Documents for NADRA Under Aged CNIC Card
- Original National Identity Card (NIC)/Smart National Identity Card (SNIC)/National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis (NICOP)/Smart National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis (SNICOP) of parent and any one original document(Child Registration Certificate (CRC) or matric certificate or mark sheet or domicile or passport).
- Attestation of CNICF by any blood or immediate relative OR NADRA Regulation 9(a-h).
- Original NIC/SNIC-NICOP/SNICOP of parent and presence & attestation/verification of any one blood relative(s) (preferably Father).
- For disability logo, disability certificate issued by National/Provincial Council for Rehabilitation of disabled persons (N/PCRDP/Social welfare AJK/GB) will be required.
- Applicant of FATA/PATA is eligible to process from anywhere in Pakistan. If parents are not registered then countersign on CNICF by PA/APA will be mandatory.
For more updates and details, visit NADRA Website