Chanan Development Association (CDA)’ a national youth-led organization, striving for meaningful participation & empowerment of youth, is going to organize “8th National Youth Peace Conference (NYPC) 2017 (formerly knows as National Youth Peace Festival (NYPF)”. This event will bring young people from all over Pakistan to interact with policymakers and contribute in national development debate around peace and sustainable development goals, particularly SDG 3, 4, 5, 10, 13 and 16.
- Theme: Youth, Peace & Sustainable Development
- Date: 14 – 15 December 2017
- Venue: Islamabad
Registration Fee for National Youth Peace Conference:
- National Delegates: Rs. 3,000 (Covers only 2 nights accommodation on sharing basis, lunch/refreshments, local travel in Islamabad from hotel to event venue and back, conference material, and certificate of participation)
- Local Delegates: Rs. 1,000 (Covers only lunch/refreshments, conference material, and certificate of participation)
Eligibility Criteria for National Youth Peace Festival:
- Young person from Pakistan
- Between 15 – 29 Years of Age
- Valid proof of national identity (CNIC / B-Form)
- Take pride in ownership of being Pakistani
- Believe in uniting to celebrate the diversity of our country.
- Aspire to reclaim a democratic and peaceful Pakistan
- Concerned about the young people and their role in the society
- Needs a platform to voice our concerns, issues and recommendations to the representatives of parliament, political leaders, media and civil society
Volunteers for National Youth Peace Festival:
Applications to be volunteer will be open between 27 – 30 November, 2017 for Islamabad/Rawalpindi only. (May require only 10 volunteers). Application Link: will be available on 27 Nov 2017 on FB Event Page
Applications for National Youth Peace Conference:
Applications to attend the event will be open between 14 – 26 November, 2017 for national and local (rawalpindi/islamabad) delegates.
[otw_shortcode_button href=”https://goo.gl/vmyMwn” size=”large” icon_type=”general foundicon-right-arrow” icon_position=”left” shape=”radius” color_class=”otw-red” target=”_blank”]Application Link[/otw_shortcode_button]
For further information – Contact:
Chairperson – NYPC17
Email: [email protected]