Security Exchange Commission of Pakistan announces the latest Trainee Program 2021. SECP Graduate Training Program 2021 | HAWKS Internships 2nd Batch. Apply Now!
Graduate Trainee Program 2021 Hawks 2nd Batch Security Exchange Commission of Pakistan
Number of positions: 35
Nature of employment: Trainee Program
- Master’s degree or bachelor’s degree (04 years) i.e. 16 years of education in relevant discipline i.e. Business Administration/ Public Administration/ Finance/ Accounting / Commerce/ Insurance/ Economics/ Statistics/ Social Sciences/ Mathematics/ Law & Information Technology from a reputed HEC recognized Institute/University OR
- Holders of professional certifications i.e. CFAP (ICAP)/ CMA/ ACCA/ CFA/ FRM can apply for these positions.
Eligibility for Government Internship Program 2021:
- At least 70% marks in annual system or 3.2 CGPA out of 4.0 or 4.0 CGPA out of 5.0 in semester system.
- For Law graduates only – At least 60% marks in annual system or 3.2 CGPA out of 4.0 or 4.0 CGPA out of 5.0 in semester system.
- Maximum age limit for these positions is 28-years as on the last date of submission of applications. 02 years age relaxation for women, candidates from Balochistan, EX-FATA districts, Azad Kashmir, Gilgit Baltistan, minorities and special persons.
Hawk Training Jobs
Duration for SECP Graduate Training Program 2021:
- Maximum 12 months leading to regular employment subject to successful completion of training program.
- The training shall be in Islamabad.
- After successful completion of Training program, all graduate trainees shall be permanently posted in Islamabad.
Note: Candidates/students awaiting results are not eligible to apply.
Security Exchange Commission of Pakistan Graduate Training Program Application Procedure:
- Candidates who meet the criteria are required to register themselves on the SECP website.
- Attach the required documents as per the check list to ensure your eligibility.
- If already registered, please Select the position (IRC-1313) from the Available Jobs and press “Apply Now”.
- After reviewing the Application details, please Print the application form and Submit the Application. 6. Post the printed Application Form along with required documents as per the check list to Joint Director (HR), NICL Building, 63 Jinnah Avenue, Blue Area, Islamabad, 44000 not later than September 20, 2021.
- In case of any queries, please feel free to contact on GTP@secp.gov.pk or 051-9207091-4.
- Incomplete Applications or Applications submitted in person or through e-mail will not be entertained.
Selection Process For SECP Pakistan Careers:
- The candidates shortlisted on the basis of written test and meeting other eligibility criteria will go through a multiple- tier interview process.
- Successful candidates will be selected in order of merit.
- The Selected candidates will receive an offer to join the SECP Graduate Training Program, subject to clearance of the SECP medical examination.
- Upon joining the Commission as a graduate trainee, successful candidates will submit a Surety Bond of PKRs 500,000/- (Rupees Five Hundred Thousand Only) in favor of the Commission, pledging that they will not quit the training. Furthermore, after completion of training, if selected as a regular confirmed employee, the trainees will serve the Commission for a minimum period of 24 months, failing which PKRs 500,000/- shall be recovered from the leaver (trainee).
- After the successful completion of training program, there will be a written test to gauge their learning curve. Only those trainees securing 70 % and above marks will be offered a regular job at SECP as Management Executive.
- Please be informed that if at any stage of selection process or during the training, it is revealed that you do not meet the required eligibility criteria as per advertisement, your candidature for the training program will be withdrawn / cancelled immediately.
To download SECP Graduate Training Program 2021 Advertisement, CLICK HERE