Website Pakistan Water & Power Development Authority WAPDA
WAPDA Engineering Academy announces the latest vacancies. WAPDA Jobs 2021 | Wapda Civil Engineer Jobs | Wapda Engineering Academy Faisalabad Jobs
Civil Engineer Wapda Jobs
WAPDA Academy, Faisalabad is a premier Training Institute imparting Technical, Refresher. And Sector-Specific Training Courses to Officers / Officials of WAPDA and all Distribution Companies (DISCOs) under the administrative control of PEPCO.
Services of experienced, self-motivated, dedicated, and qualified professional engineer(citizen of Pakistan). Are required for the following position on a contract basis to run the affairs of WAPDA Engineering Academy, Faisalabad: –
Chief Engineer / Principal
Qualification & Experience:
- B. Sc. / M. Sc. (Electrical Engineering).
- Overall 25-years experience in Transmission and Distribution in Electric Utility / Distribution Company including 02-Years experience on a Grade-20 post.
- Preference will be given to the Retired CEO of DISCO.
- Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Job 2021
WAPDA Jobs 2021 Note:-
The appointments shall be made on a contract basis for a period of 01-Year (extendable subject to satisfactory performance) on a lump sum. Pay package as admissible under WAPDA rules/policy. The services of officers appointed on lump-sum package shall not be regularized at any stage.
Instructions & General Conditions for Wapda Engineering Academy Faisalabad Jobs:
- The prescribed application form is available on WAPDA’s website. Only candidates applying on the prescribed form shall be considered for shortlisting.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. Educational Degrees must be from HEC recognized Universities/ Concerned Boards.
- Serving employees should apply through proper channel.
- Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of the interview.
- The candidates shall be called for interviews / further process subject to detailed scrutiny of documents and after checking of eligibility under the rules.
- The applications submitted by the candidates will be at the risk and cost of the candidate. Any information found bogus at any stage, during an induction or later in service, will result in termination of candidature or employment thereof.
- WAPDA reserves the right to withhold/cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- The last date for submission of applications is 18.01.2021 (Monday). Applications carrying incomplete/ incorrect information or received after the last date shall be summarily rejected.
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL