Website State Bank of Pakistan
State bank of Pakistan announces the latest Software Developer Jobs. State Bank Pakistan Jobs 2021 | SBP Pakistan Jobs 2021 Advertisement
SBP Careers 2021
The SBP Banking Services Corporation (SBP BSC) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the State Bank of Pakistan
(SBP). As an operational arm of State Bank, SBP BSC operates through a network of 16 Field Offices
across the country having its Head Office in Karachi.
SBP Pakistan Jobs 2021 Advertisement
The Bank is in process of digitizing its functions and therefore invites applications from individuals
possessing the required qualification, experience, zeal, and enthusiasm for the positions of Software
Developers (on contract).
The position shall be responsible for the analysis, design, development,
implementation, and rolling-out of IT Applications as per the business requirements of the Bank.
- To analyze existing business processes and propose IT-based business process reengineering solutions.
- To document workflows, business requirement specifications, technical specifications, and solution designs.
- Analyze, develop, maintain and update IT-based business application software.
- To code and deploy IT applications in a Cross-Platform/Cross-Browser Environment.
- To perform software testing such as unit, UAT, integration testing, system testing, security parameters testing, and resolve all integration and interface-related issues.
- To resolve the issues/bugs/errors in applications by providing immediate support and ensuring the smooth functioning of all IT-based applications.
- To coordinate with the helpdesk in order to resolve the technical support calls assigned to the developer.
- Analyze the impact of the new system changes and enhancements on existing operations of the Bank.
- Work with end-users in order to define and test system security parameters such as responsibilities, request sets, and user authorization along with preparation of training material, user manuals, presentations, and FAQs, etc.
- To participate in data recovery and business continuity planning exercises. Any other responsibility assigned by the management.
Eligibility Criteria for SBP Pakistan Jobs 2021:
Qualification: Masters or Bachelors Degree with 16 years of education in Software Development, Software
Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems & Technology or equivalent from HEC Recognized
universities/institutes or reputable foreign universities. Foreign degree holders are required to submit
Equivalence Certificate duly issued by HEC at the time of interview.
Experience: Minimum 01-year post-qualification experience in the relevant field.
Age: Maximum 35 years as of the last date of submission of application.
The candidates who meet the above eligibility criteria are required to register themselves with the National
Testing Services (NTS) for appearing in the written test to be conducted by M/s. NTS. The eligible
candidates who qualify for the written test will be invited for an interview before Bank’s selection panel.
Successful candidates shall be inducted on a contract basis initially for a period of two (02) years renewable
on the basis of their performance and conduct during the contract period.
The selected candidates will be offered a market competitive compensation package.
Place of Posting:
Presently, vacancies are available at Bank’s Head Office situated in Karachi. However, the selected
candidates can be posted at any of the sixteen field offices across the country as and when required.
State Bank Pakistan Jobs 2021
For registration/application submission, written test and selection levels, etc. please visit SBP BSC/NTS
websites i.e. State Bank of Pakistan or National Testing Service. A printed copy of duly filled in
registration/application form along with an original copy of NTS deposit slip MUST reach to Joint Director,
Resource Management Division, Human Resource Management Department, SBP Banking Services
Corporation, State Bank of Pakistan, I. I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi (UAN # 111-727-111 Ext: 5361) within
15 days of publication of advertisement i.e., April 19, 2021.
Please mark the envelope with the position applied for.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Incomplete/delayed applications will not be entertained.
Misinformation and any attempt to influence the selection process will be considered a definite disqualification for
current as well as for all future recruitments in the Bank, even if the candidate is otherwise qualified.